7 Chakra Healing Beads
A 7 color healing bracelet.
- Material: Natural stone
- Chain Length: approx 20cm
- Chakra is a Sanskrit word for a series of circular wheels of energy, in and around the body. It is believed that we have energy centers in the soles of our feet and the center of our palms. The 7 chakras line up in the center of your body. Each chakra is associated with a color, musical note, shape, belief system, element and specific crystals. The 7 chakras offer valuable information to help heal the mind, body and spirit. Our Chakra Healing Bracelets were created with powerful chakra stones—several for each of your 7 chakras—to balance, cleanse and align your chakras.
The 1st Root Chakra is connected with security and foundation. The root chakra stones are Smoky Quartz to release negativity, Hematite for grounding and Red Jasper for action.
The 2nd Sacral Chakra is connected with creativity and sexuality. The sacral chakra stones are Carnelian for creativity, Tiger’s Eye for movement, Goldstone for sensuality and Leopard Skin Jasper for nurturing.
The 3rd Solar Plexus Chakra is connected with willpower. The solar plexus chakra stones are Citrine for abundance, Yellow Jasper for focus and Yellow Jade for light.
The 4th Heart Chakra is associated with love and forgiveness. The heart chakra stones are Rose Quartz for love, Aventurine for healing, Leopard Skin Jasper for wholeness and wood to connect you with nature.
The 5th Throat Chakra is connected with expression and truth. The throat chakra stones are Turquoise for healing, Angelite for angels, Sodalite for clear communication, Amazonite for fluidity and Dumortierite or patience & positivity.
The 6th Third Eye Chakra is associated with your intuition, inner voice and guidance. The third eye chakra stones are Fluorite for spirituality and Amethyst for intuition.
The 7th Crown Chakra is connected with the Higher Self. The crown chakra stones are Quartz Crystal for clarity and Botswana Agate for healing.
Love, Peace & Boho SIZE GUIDE AND PRODUCT CARE
Purchasing clothing online can be daunting, especially if it's your first time! We have included a general size chart for our clothing, and measurements are provided on the product page of each item. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any sizing inquiries.
Each person’s body differs; we may have larger hips, wider shoulders or be top heavy. Every store has different range of sizes. Our sizes typically run small as we cater to petite women. Size is a very delicate part of ordering online so you should know and understand clearly the size chart. We understand that sizing may defer for each country and store, thus we provide measurement charts instead of size charts as numbers are constant so you have a clear bearing on the sizing you should select.
We try to provide the most accurate measurements for all our garments, but as manual measurement is done, please take into consideration a 1-2.5cm margin for error on measurements. We provide all measurements in centimetres (cm), which can be converted into inches. (2.54cm = 1”)
TAKING DOWN YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Before purchasing, prepare your tape measure, pen and paper. You are going to measure yourself. You must refer on the chart on which part of your body requires measurement. If it says bust, waist and hips, then you should measure all of it.
When measuring the bust, raise your arm and place the tape measure under your arm, measure the fullest area of your bust. When it comes to your waist, measure around it, give it an inch or two for those budges after meals. Like how you measured your bust, measure just below your waist to get your perfect fit of your hips. Also, make sure the tape measure is held snugly and firmly (not tightly) against your body and is always parallel to the floor for circumference measurements.
Remember to wear proper undergarments and shoes when measuring.
For Dresses, Blouses, Tops, Vests, Jackets, and Coats, select size to correspond with your Bust/Chest measurement.
Adjust the Waist and/or Hip, if necessary. If there is more than 2"(5.08cm) difference between your Bust and Chest measurement, select size by your chest measurement, because you will achieve a better fit through your shoulders, chest and upper back; adjust the Bust if necessary.
For Skirts, Pants, Shorts, and Culottes, select size to correspond with your Waist measurement. Adjust the Hip, if necessary. If your Hips are much larger than your Waist, select the size closest to your Hip measurement and adjust the Waist.
When purchasing clothing item that is a Blouse, Jacket, Skirt and/or Pants, select size by your Bust/Chest measurement and adjust the Waist and/or Hips if necessary.
If your measurements fall between two sizes, consider your bone structure. If you are thin and small-boned, choose the smaller of the two sizes. If you are larger boned, choose the larger size. Personal preference may also influence your size selection depending on whether you prefer a looser or a closer fit.
REVIEW AND SAVE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Make sure that the measurements taken down are accurate. Review it thoroughly. Remember the tips concerning errors and standard sizing. We recommend that you save your measurement on your phone so you have a copy to refer when shopping online. This measurement chart will also help you during a trip overseas when you are in a rush to shop, just whip out your phone and a measuring tape and you are good to go!
Note: US sizing can be subjective, we'll do our best to be as accurate as possible!
- It is important to note that strapless/ tube tops and dresses must be worn snug to hold up.
- Fitted items generally have smaller measurements as compared to items that are worn loose-fitting.
- Fabrics that are stretchable generally have smaller measurements, however, if the item is being stretched too much (>5cm / 2"), it may get a little snug.
- Hips measurements don't matter that much if you're looking to into a flared skirt/ dress, you just need to pay attention to the pit to pit, waist, and length measurements.
- Pay attention to our size & fit on individual product pages. If an item runs big/small, it will be stated.
- Hand-wash new clothing in cold water separately from other clothing for the first time
- For future washes, separate them into groups with similar colour to avoid colour runs/transfer
- Turn your clothing inside out and hand-wash them to maintain the shape and quality; rinse until water runs clear after hand washing
- Wash your clothing with cold water if you are unsure of the maximum temperature
- Do not use strong detergent
- Do not iron embellishments, prints, pleats or trims
- Do not bleach
- Avoid contact with moisture and liquids such as perfume, hairspray, lotions, perspiration and water
- Store in dry areas without direct sunlight, preferably in a fabric-lined box to prevent pieces from moving around
Free shipping on all orders over $30USD.
It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
We have put a lot of focus on making sure that your order gets delivered as quickly as possible. You will typically receive your order in 3 to 4 work weeks (can take up to 8 weeks**) from the date that order is processed, in rare cases, or if you are located in a remote location, the shipping time may extend to above 30 days. Orders that are not received within 60 days will be refunded or re-sent.
Items are shipped directly from our overseas warehouses, don't worry if you receive different items in your order separately, they will all reach you eventually. We ship out items individually to reduce waiting time as our warehouses are located in different regions. You would not be charged extra if your purchase is from 2 or more warehouses, that is on us!
Standard Flat Rate Shipping:
|United States||3 to 4 Work Weeks|
|International||3 to 8 Work Weeks|
**Shipping times may be affected during public holidays while manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Normal service will resume immediately after each holiday.
**Custom clearance at each country varies, and delay due to custom clearance is beyond our control, should your parcel be stuck at custom processing, we can attempt a contact with the post office for faster clearance but there is no guarantees that this will hasten the custom clearance speed.
If your order hasn’t arrived inside the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make our best effort to locate your parcel or find a satisfying solution.
Customs Duties, Taxes and Fees
Ordered products may be subject to customs duties, taxes and fees levied by the destination country, which are not included in the price of the products. The purchaser of the shipment will be the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all the relevant customs duties, taxes and fees. Love, Peace & Boho has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered products meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes.